Changes in SAPI modules
- A new SAPI module named litespeed is now available.
- FastCGI support in the CGI SAPI is now always enabled and can not be disabled. See sapi/cgi/CHANGES for more details.
- A new CGI SAPI option, -T, can be used to measure repeated execution time of a script.
- CGI/FastCGI now has support for .htaccess-style user-defined php.ini files.
- The dl() function is now disabled by default, and is now available only under the CLI, CGI, and embed SAPIs.
add a note User Contributed Notes Changes in SAPI modules - [0 notes]
There are no user contributed notes for this page.