Note that when adding an sprite to a container (sprite or movie), only the object added to the sprite before the addin to the container will be displayed.
// In this case, myShape will be displayed...
// but not in this case
The SWFSprite class
(PHP 5 <= 5.3.0, PECL ming SVN)
An SWFSprite is also known as a "movie clip", this allows one to create objects which are animated in their own timelines. Hence, the sprite has most of the same methods as the movie.
Table of Contents
- SWFSprite::add — Adds an object to a sprite
- SWFSprite::__construct — Creates a movie clip (a sprite)
- SWFSprite::labelFrame — Labels frame
- SWFSprite::nextFrame — Moves to the next frame of the animation
- SWFSprite::remove — Removes an object to a sprite
- SWFSprite::setFrames — Sets the total number of frames in the animation
- SWFSprite::startSound — Description
- SWFSprite::stopSound — Description
add a note User Contributed Notes SWFSprite - [1 notes]
o dot marce at free dot fr ¶
7 years ago